In Hinduism and Vedic astrology, fasting, festivals, celebrations, almanacs, and auspicious timings hold special significance. Hinduism cannot imagine any celebration without them. On this page, you will find information about various festivals, fasting, almanacs, and auspicious timings. In addition to that, you will also find information related to Choghadiya, Hora, Abhijit, Rahu Kaal, and Two Ghatis Muhurta for calculating auspicious timings.
In the daily and monthly almanacs, you will find information about the day, date, constellation, yoga, and sunrise-sunset and moonrise-moonset times. Similarly, with the help of the Hindu calendar and Indian calendar, you will get information about the dates, festivals, and other important events that occur every year. Through the available content on this page, you can also calculate auspicious timings and dates for various festivals and activities in your city using online software.
Through this almanac page, you can also obtain the following information:
- Today’s almanac: Here, you can get complete information about the current day’s date, its time, day, year, and constellation. Additionally, you can also get information about today’s yoga, sunrise, and sunset times. Our almanac page provides the convenience of daily almanac, monthly almanac, almanac for 2019, almanac for 2020, Gauri Panchangam, Bhadra, today’s Kaal, and moonrise calculator.
- Festivals: In Hinduism, the almanac holds special importance, and we receive information about all important festivals and auspicious days through the almanac. Through it, you can obtain information about all major festivals of the year, their dates, auspicious timings, and worship rituals. Here, you will also find information about the major festivals of all religions and communities.
- Calendar: In Hinduism, worship of more than 84 lakh deities is performed, and for this reason, various types of festivals are celebrated every year, which are specifically associated with one or the other deity. The Hindu calendar or Hindu almanac provides information about various Hindu festivals as well as festivals of the Muslim, Sikh, and Christian communities. Specifically, when it comes to Hindu festivals, you can find detailed information about various festivals that occur every month. Additionally, we also provide information about festivals declared by the Indian government.
- Fasting: In addition to festivals, various fasts also hold special importance in Hinduism. According to Hindu religious beliefs, various dates of each month are dedicated to major deities. That is why observing fasts on these significant dates is a prevalent practice. In our almanac, we provide information about various fasts observed every month. Major Hindu fasts include Purnima Vrat, Ekadashi Vrat, Pradosh Vrat, Monthly Shivaratri Vrat, Amavasya Vrat, Sankashti Vrat, Sawan Somvar Vrat, and Navaratri Vrat. These fasts are primarily observed for Lord Vishnu, Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva, and Goddess Durga.
- Muhurta: All those who follow Hinduism consider it essential to gather information about auspicious timings before performing any auspicious work. Specifically, information about auspicious timings is taken into account for ceremonies such as marriage, worship, and havan. The calculation of auspicious timings is done because actions performed during auspicious timings are influenced by favorable planets and constellations. Muhurta can have different types, such as Abhijit Muhurta, Two Ghatis Muhurta, Guru Pushya Yoga, Vehicle Purchase Muhurta, Property Purchase Muhurta, Namkaran Muhurta, Mundan Muhurta, Choghadiya, and Rahu Kaal.
- Birth Chart: The birth chart holds special importance in Vedic astrology. In common language, it is also referred to as the birth horoscope. The birth chart of any individual is prepared by calculating the positions of planets and constellations at the time of their birth, which provides information about their present and future. People mainly get their birth charts prepared by skilled astrologers in ancient times, but in this modern era, there is no need to go anywhere or rely on anyone. Through our free birth chart app, you can now generate your or any family member’s birth chart, i.e., birth chart, from the comfort of your home, absolutely free. Our almanac page also provides information about free birth charts. To generate a birth chart, you simply need to enter your name, birth time, birth date, and birthplace name. After that, with just one click, your birth chart will be displayed.
- Kundali Matching: Our almanac page also offers the convenience of Kundali matching. In Hinduism, matching the birth charts of the boy and girl before marriage has been a prevalent practice for a long time. Kundali matching helps determine the compatibility between the boy and girl based on the matching of their qualities. It is believed that the more qualities match between the prospective groom and bride, the stronger their relationship becomes, and they bond well with each other. Matching the qualities of the husband and wife is considered essential for a happy married life. Through our almanac page, you can match birth charts for free. To do so, you simply need to enter the birth details of the boy and girl, and the result will be displayed. Generally, for Kundali matching, it is considered necessary to have a match of 18 to 24 qualities for marriage.
Why Hindi Panchang is Very Accurate in Predictions
Hindi Panchang holds significant importance in Hindu culture and traditions. It serves as a comprehensive and reliable guide for various aspects of religious and cultural life. Here are some reasons why Hindi Panchang is important:
- Festivals and Celebrations: Hindi Panchang provides detailed information about the dates, timings, and rituals associated with Hindu festivals, vrats (fasts), and celebrations. It helps people plan and prepare for these occasions in advance.
- Auspicious Timings: Panchang provides auspicious timings (muhurtas) for important events like weddings, housewarming ceremonies, starting new ventures, and performing religious rituals. It helps in selecting the most favorable and propitious time for these activities.
- Lunar Calendar: The Hindi Panchang follows the lunar calendar, which is based on the cycles of the moon. It provides accurate information about the tithis (lunar days), nakshatras (constellations), and yoga (auspicious combinations) for each day. This information is essential for determining the spiritual significance of specific days and planning religious observances accordingly.
- Planetary Positions: Panchang includes details about the positions and movements of celestial bodies like the Sun, Moon, and planets. This information is crucial for astrology and horoscope calculations, allowing astrologers to create birth charts, analyze planetary influences, and provide guidance based on astrological principles.
- Religious Observances: Panchang provides information about important vrats, upavas (fasting), and observances dedicated to specific deities or celestial events. It guides individuals on the rules, rituals, and significance associated with these practices, enabling them to follow religious traditions with devotion and understanding.
- Lunar Phenomena: Panchang includes details about significant lunar phenomena such as eclipses and lunar phases. It helps people track and understand celestial occurrences, fostering a deeper connection with the celestial world and enhancing spiritual awareness.
- Personalized Astrological Information: Panchang allows individuals to calculate their personal horoscope (kundali) based on their birth details. This enables them to gain insights into their personality traits, strengths, weaknesses, and future possibilities according to Vedic astrology.
Overall, Hindi Panchang acts as a cultural, religious, and astrological guide, providing comprehensive information about festivals, auspicious timings, celestial events, and astrological calculations. It plays a vital role in preserving and continuing the rich traditions and practices of Hinduism.